- 1400 W Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 131 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 12″ woofer, high power 2.5″ voice coil
- 1.4″ HF neodymium driver, titanium dome, 3.0″ voice coil
- PFC power factor correction
- DSP Processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:131 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1.4″, 3.0″ v.c.
- Woofer:12″, 2.5″ v.c.
- Input signal:Bal/unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:900 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ shape
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies:400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- High frequencies:200 W RMS
- Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / forced
- Connections:VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:637 / 25.07 mm/inch
- Width:384 / 15.11 mm/inch
- Depth:363 / 14.29 mm/inch
- Net Weight:17.7 / 39.0 kg/lbs
ACTIVE TWO-WAY SPEAKER
The ART 732-A is a unique product in its category.The titanium dome, 3.0” voice coil, neo compression driver offers a unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 12” woofer guarantees a linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are built using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 Watt and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalization, phase alignment, soft limiting and speaker protections.
At the core of ART 732-A design is the innovative large-format compression driver.
The 3.0’’ HF titanium driver has a crossover point of 900 Hz, allowing to reproduce almost all of the vocal range with better impulse response, fast waterfall decay and higher efficiency.
Every detail of the ART 7 Series was carefully studied in order to offer musicians and professionals the perfect tool to amplify their performance, night after night. High quality materials, precise manufacturing, careful assembly and extensive quality control procedures complete the groundbreaking design work of the RCF R&D team.
All ART 7 two-way speakers are equipped with a new generation of 700 Watt digital amplifiers – 500 W for the woofers and 200 W for the compression drivers. The result is very high output, extremely low distortion and incredible natural sound.
All drivers in the ART 7 Series speakers feature light weight neodymium magnets in order to guarantee better preformance and make transportation easier. The low-frequency transducer is a high-power 12” woofer with a 3.0” voice coil.
The compression driver and the woofer are precision built in our factory with RCF’s superior molding, assembly technology, as well as a wealth of professional knowledge.
The new loudspeaker design looks aggressive, whilst retaining the familiar ART ergonomics. It results from the extensive combined functional and acoustic research. The reflex porting is resized to offer better efficiency.