The low-profile AT8666 microphone desk stand allows gooseneck microphones to be quickly mounted in applications not suited for permanent installation. The sturdy metal base is equipped with a 3-pin XLRF-type in, and an XLRM-type output connector. It is designed to fit any gooseneck microphone with XLRM-type output.
Microphone Desk Stand with switch and external contact closure
- Quick-mount plug-in desk stand for 3-pin XLRM-type output
- External contact closure permits control of remote devices
- External LED control allows for accurate status of contact closure switch
- Heavy die-cast construction with non-slip bottom pads minimise vibration
- Low-profile design with low-reflecting black finish for minimum visibility
- Reversible XLR-type connector on the top of the desk stand