2.1 TRIPHONIC AMPLIFIER
The latest result of Amate Audio’s innovative commitment is out: the new TPD.
The original TP concept (which stands for TriPhonic), a 3-channel processing amplifier was first released back in 1986. Its unique 3-in-1 topology allowed making subwoofer plus stereo satellite installations for small and medium-sized clubs very easy to set up and use, giving exceptional results only comparable with much more complex and expensive systems.
One single device united one stereo amplifier for L & R, another channel for subwoofer and the dedicated active signal processing to drive the speaker systems.
The TPD goes one step further (with D standing for Digital) an adds to this concept Digital Signal Processing, Class D amplification and Switched-Mode Power Supply, making the system more efficient, accurate,reliable and straightforward to use.
- Digital signal processing: accurate filters, parametric eq, limiters and delay to time-align the different channels
- Universal switched-mode power supply with Active Power Factor Correction: will make the amplifier work in every mains condition between 85 and 240 V AC.
- 3rd generation Class D amplifier for more efficiency and absence of thermal challenges.
- EcoMode: the amplifier just works when it needs to – the amplifier goes into standby in absence of audio signal and will power on automatically as soon as there is sound to reproduce.
- USB connection to control from a PC with the intuitive DSPLink software. Possibility of password-lock.
- Possibility of extending your installation thanks to 3 fully configurable auxiliary outputs (independent DSP channels) to feed other amplifiers.
- Built-in Presets for most useful standard configuration with Amate Audio speaker systems.
|Input Impedance||20 kΩ|
|L & R||250 + 250 W @ 8 Ω / 500 + 500 W @ 4 Ω|
|Subwoofer||900 W @ 8 Ω / 1000 W @ 4 Ω|
|Average Current draw 2||3 A @ 230 V AV|
|Frequency Response (adjustable DSP)|
|L & R||70 Hz – 20 kHz (-3 dB)|
|Subwoofer||30 Hz – 200 Hz (-3 dB)|
|Damping Factor (1 kHz @ 8 Ω)||L & R > 560, Subwoofer > 320|
|S/N Ratio (A-weighted)||104 dB|
|Mains||85~240 V AC- 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||88 x 482 x 370 mm (2U Rack 19”)|
1 Continuous burst tone 20 ms (0 dB) / 480 ms (-20 dB) in accordance with EIA RS-490 and IEC 60268-3(IHF A-202)
2 Heavy duty musical program